Get Stop Motion Studio, the world’s easiest app to get you into stop motion moviemaking today!
As seen on Apple's TV commercial “Life on iPad.”
Stop Motion Studio: Check out the buzz...
"This app has lots of attractive features, making it super easy to get into stop motion video. You’ll have a lot of fun playing with it.”
“With a little creativity and a lot of patience, there’s much fun to be had with this app! Check it out.
“...for satisfying the inner animation producer in all of us.”
“It includes some exciting features.”
“Let's Make a Movie!”
With it’s easy to use interface Stop Motion Studio lets you create beautiful movies like Wallace and Gromit or those groovy Lego shorts on YouTube.
It's simple to use, deceptively powerful and insanely fun to play with.
Stop Motion Studio is a powerful, full-featured movie editor with a whole host of features:
• A simplistic, easy-to-use interface
• Overlay mode showing the differences between frames
• Grid mode to position animated objects more easily
• Copy, paste, cut, and insert frames at any position
• Movie editor with frame-by-frame preview
Timeline so you never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Create beautiful movies:
• Choose from a whole lot of unique titles, credits, and text cards or create your very own with the built-in editor
• Give your movie the perfect look with different video filters
• Enhance your movie with different foregrounds, backgrounds, aspect ratios, and fade effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music, and sound effects, songs from your music library, and your own narration
• Rotoscoping: Import video clips and create stunning animations by painting over it.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make the figures you capture fly or appear anywhere you can imagine.
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
Capture like a pro:
• Capture with an adjustable time interval feature
• Full camera control with automatic or manual white balance, focus and exposure, ISO and shutter speed
Use a second device as a remote camera
Use your Apple Watch as a remote shutter release
Use with your Wifi-enabled DSLR camera**
Powerful, built-in layer-based image editor:
• Add text and speech bubbles or create titles
• Add facial expressions to LEGO® figures
• Touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint
• Wipe away unwanted objects with the eraser tool
• Merge frames together to simulate fast movement
Share with friends and family:
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p
• Save as iMessage sticker or animated GIF
• Save all images
• Easily transfer projects between devices using AirDrop, Dropbox or iCloud
• Start creating on your mobile device and continue right where you left off on your Mac
• Publish movies on Stop Motion TV for everyone to see
* Some features require in-app purchases. All features are already included in the Pro version.
** Supported DSLR cameras: Sony a5000, Sony DSC-QX10
Thanks for using Stop Motion Studio. We have fixed some issues.
- Fixed an issue where the app may crash when deleting frames.
- On the iPhone, the onion skin settings were not restored.
- Onion skin was not shown after the first image was taken.
- Fixed an issue where white balance selection was not working correctly.
- Sony Alpha, fixed an issue where multiple images were taken.
- iTunes sharing removed since files can be exported to files app using 'Save to files'.
- The project browser shows the number of frames in the stripe's view.
We welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
I think this is the most powerful Stop-Motion app that I have ever seen.
But I hope I can focus on my photo by tapping the screen : P
How to switch the language? I’ve tried lots of times deleting and downloading. Bust it’s always in Spanish. I need English. Please help!
How to change language???
How to change language???