“It’s still fun as hell.” - Touch Arcade
A new warrior has entered the ring!
Take control of 32 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering higher resolution graphics, wide screen support for newer iOS devices and a host of updates and refinements. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter IV features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
• Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters
• Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
• Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
• Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice (MFi controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
• Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
• Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
• Connect your Youtube account to Street Fighter IV Champion Edition and stream matches live! iOS 10 and above required and 100 subscribers or more on Youtube.
• Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
• Four levels of difficulty.
-Fixed a bug that the button size of the game screen is displayed small on some mobile devices.
Where is free battle mode?
Please recover the free battle mode in the previous version
After Dhalsim's throw he can combo into ultra which works on all the new characters in Champion Edition. This makes him too powerful against new characters.
Guy's ultra is suppose to connect after ex Hozanto FADC which worked in USF4 but it doesn't work in CE
Ibuki's ex Kunai will occasionally causes the opponent to float
除了連線不穩外 真是一個好玩的對戰遊戲 希望官方可以更新新戲