Thanks for using StrongLifts! This release improves the setup of bars and plates in the equipment settings. We're working on Apple Watch behind the scenes. Here's what's new in this version:
• Fixed deload after break not getting triggered in some cases
• Fixed calendar days wrong when different first day of week set
• Fixed bar weight changes not immediately reflected in ongoing workout
• Fixed warmup showing 5x20kg/45lb when bar weighs less than 20kg/45lb
• Fixed bar weight doubling when switching weight unit settings between kg/lb
• Fixed adding 2x20kg plates to 4x20kg not showing 6x20kg
• Fixed comma bar weight entry like 17.5kg rejected
• Fixed dot plate entry rejected when no leading zero
• Removing small plates now increases increment to next possible weight
• Setting 0 amount for plates now removes the plates as expected
• Improved UX for setting up and saving different bars and plates
• New StrongLifts App Store screenshots, check it out.
• Apple Watch: track your full StrongLifts workout from your Watch, without using iPhone
Issues, questions or suggestions?
• Please read the workout guide - https://stronglifts.com/5x5/
• Please read our FAQ - https://support.stronglifts.com/
• Contact from the app - settings - about - contact / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please rate the app 5 stars so more people find it
Easiest App to train and track SL5x5 program; two thumbs up!
Great app for people who wanna start doing strength training.
App is unstable
Sometimes I had changed my data, but it didn’t save it. The data would float on the app.
Email us so we can check - email@example.com and refer to this review.