From the maniacs who brought you The Most Dangerous Writing App (called "SADISTIC" and "BRUTAL" By WIRED) comes The Least Dangerous To-Do List.
Everybody needs a to-do list. We love that sweet release when you check things off... you know what we don't love? Doing stuff.
Doing stuff sucks.
Enter The Least Dangerous To-Do List: Every day, you get 6 new, decidedly low-effort tasks that as a living, breathing human being you're probably going to do anyway. Why not get the sweet reward of checking them off your to-do list, too?
Amazing features of the LDTDL (pronounce it any way you like!):
* Scientifically engineered for maximum dopamine release.
* Some tasks will actually be good for you.
* So many themes to choose from!
* No time wasted by having to think about what to do and write it down.
* No seriously, you can't even create your own tasks.
* Not for cheap, anyway.
* Fixes font sizes for smaller screens
* You should probably get a bigger phone
* Seriously, this is 2020
開發者Manuel Ebert尚未提供關於其隱私權實務和資料處理的詳細資訊給 Apple。 如需更多資訊，請參閱：開發者的隱私權政策。
開發者送出下一個 App 更新項目時需要提供隱私權詳細資訊。