These are the current functions for the TKU i Life App designed for university members.
1. TKU WiFi: Automatic sign in to TKU wireless internet.
2. For Students: Students are able to access their school timetable, examination timetable, Midterm and Final Scores, and changes in courses.
3. For Teachers: Teachers are able to access their teaching timetable, information of enrolled students, and changes in courses.
4. Instant Information:
Instant Images: Instant Webcam: It provides instant views of various places within the campus. This includes bus stops, third floor of the Business and Management Building, various ball courts, track and field ground, and post office.
Bus Info.: Keeping track on the arrival times of buses nearby the campus.
Computer Lab AVAIL: Users can check out the vacancies of the respective computer laboratories.
Tamsui Weather: Users can monitor current weather report and weather forecast for the upcoming week.
5. Library Information: Users are able to check on their borrowing records, latest updates on digital resources, and opening hours of the Library.
6. TKU Times: Includes the latest issue, schedule of upcoming lectures and events and recent photo albums.
7. Latest News:
Today's News: Today’s announcements and activities.
Recent Activities: Recent activities that are open for registration.
8. Campus Information:
Acad. Calendar: Users can access the school calendar for the current academic year.
Campus Tel. Ext.: Provides services of internet voice chat, and the ability to inquire and dial the phone extension number of various departments.
Class Schedule: Cross reference of timetable period and time.
Campus Map: Map of Tamsui Campus.
Buildings' Code No.: Cross reference of the codes and names of various campus buildings.
9. Forum: Reviews and give feedback for the app development team.
10. About us: Contact details, and information of the app development team.
1. Update "Bus Info.".
2. Fix some bugs.
3. Add "Bus Info".
4. Add "Food Info".