TOEIC is a user-friendly app designed to help you study, practice and prepare for your official TOEIC Test, or simply to improve your English skills. Once you start practicing on this app, we help track your performance to let you know your strengths, your weaknesses and what you need to concentrate more in order to get the best results.
• The flashcard part provides you with 700 essential TOEIC words divided into 60 categories.
• Over 1300 questions divided into 7 categories, 24 practices and 16 simulation tests.
• The categories part covers all aspects of the exam: Photos, Question-Response, Short Conversations, Short Talks, Incomplete Sentences, Text Completion, Reading comprehension
+ Part 1 - Photographs: Four short statements regarding a photograph will be spoken only one time. Of these four statements, select the one that best describes the photograph.
+ Part 2 - Questions & Response: Three responses to one question or statement will be spoken only one time. Select the best response for the question.
+ Part 3 - Short Conversation: Conversations between two or three people will be spoken only one time. Listen to each conversation and read the questions to select the best response for the question. There are three questions for each conversation.
+ Part 4 - Short Talk: Short talks will be spoken only one time. Listen to each talk and read the questions to select the best response for the question. There are three questions for each talk.
+ Part 5 - Incomplete Sentences: Select the best answer of the four choices to complete the sentence.
+ Part 6 - Text Completion: Select the best answer of the four choices (words, phrases, or a sentence) to complete the text. There are four questions for each text.
+ Part 7 - Reading Comprehension: A range of different texts will be in the test. Read the questions and select the best answer of the four choices. There are multiple questions for each text.
+ Each of a Practice contains 20 questions, picked randomly in order to get the student used to different types of questions.
• The simulation tests part offers you a chance to take the TOEIC in real life conditions, meaning 200 questions in about 2 hours. We also planned shortcuts of 60 and 100 questions.
• Track your strengths and weaknesses.
• Time and score counting.
• Support transcript.
• Support offline mode.
• Support multiple platforms.
Terms of Auto-Renew Subscription (TOEICTest Membership):
• TOEIC Test is an Auto-Renewing Subscription App.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly or each 3 months at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. User can utilize the TOEIC Test App and all its available features during the subscription period.
• The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
• Access our Terms of Subscription here: https://nikmesoft.com/toeic_termofsubscription.pdf
The Test of English for International Communication® (TOEIC) is "an English language test designed specifically to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment".
TOEIC® is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries. This app is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
+ Last results revision enabled
+ Bug fixes
+ User experience improved
P.S. If you love "TOEIC Test", we'd be thankful if you rated us!