Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
This app is not support iCloud sync.
- Bug Fixed
Helpful tool with a minor drawback
Truly helpful for managing my workflow and daily tasks. works great on my iPad with Apple Pencil. Good work for freeware!
However DO NOT use the “Lock” feature on Lite version, it’d just crash the app without warning. In other words, you won’t be able to unlock the folder once locked.
The current version is easy and friendly to use
However, there are two potential drawbacks;
First, it cannot transfer files through WiFi.
Second, although it can create a forder, is unable to create sub-forder.