Use the Apple Watch app to pair and sync your Apple Watch with your iPhone. Customize your watch faces and app notifications, choose and arrange the apps in your Dock, select photos and music to sync, and more. Download new Apple Watch apps and watch faces from the App Store.
• Pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone and sync content from Calendar, Contacts, Mail, and other apps from your iPhone to your Apple Watch.
• Set up Apple Pay and choose which third-party apps to install on your Apple Watch.
• Customize app notifications delivered to your Apple Watch, including alerts, sounds, and haptics for each app.
• Choose and arrange the apps in your Dock.
• Adjust the frequency of Activity updates, including stand reminders, achievements, and goal completions.
• Sync photos, music and podcasts to Apple Watch to use when you’re away from your iPhone.
• Find and download customized watch faces on the App Store.
• Get tips and tricks, view the Apple Watch User Guide, and more on the Discover tab
- Apple Distribution International
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
English, Arabic, Cantonese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.