- Download sample scenes we have posted on our website directly from the app.
- Manage augmented reality and 3d scenes created with the Valkyrie Engine.
- Display your AR scenes using markerless or marker-based anchors.
- Scale AR scenes in real-time to make them fit in your environment.
- Add Valkyrie scenes using iOS sharing features. Use "Copy to We3D" when opening the Valkyrie Scene file (.vpk or .exe) in the "Files" app or any other file sharing app.
- Add Valkyrie scenes with your web browser using the built-in web interface: Make sure the app and browser are on the same network, and type the IP address displayed in the app's main menu to open the web interface.
- Share your VPK directly from the app.
Get started with the Valkyrie Engine desktop app to create your own augmented reality and 3d scenes easily, download it for free from https://talansoft.com/vlk
Improved performance and AR flow.