Discover, monitor, and troubleshoot wireless networks with WiFi Explorer.
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home, office, or enterprise wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, 802.11 information elements (IE), and much more.
• Suitable for home and small office networks
• Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
• Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
• Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz channels
• Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax networks
• Signal quality ratings based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
• Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for more straightforward analysis and optimization
• Detailed description of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
• Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
• Save results for later review and analysis
• Access point name discovery (if supported)
• Editable column for labels or annotations
• Selectable and sortable columns
• Adjustable graph timescales
• Quick filtering
• Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks
• Full-screen mode and split view support
• Comprehensive help
Are you a wireless engineer or IT professional working in the design, validation, management, or troubleshooting of enterprise wireless networks? Consider WiFi Explorer Pro. To learn more, visit www.intuitibits.com.
Requires a Mac with built-in Wi-Fi. External Wi-Fi adapters are not supported.
• Adds support for the Reduce Neighbor Report and Wi-Fi Alliance MBO-OCE information elements.
• Fixes the display of networks in the 5 GHz band that are using a 160 MHz channel width.
• Other fixes and improvements.
Are you a wireless engineer or IT professional working in the design, validation, management or troubleshooting of enterprise wireless networks? Consider WiFi Explorer Pro. To learn more, visit www.intuitibits.com.
If you find WiFi Explorer useful and have a couple of minutes, please share your thoughts by leaving a review in the Mac App Store. It will make a huge difference to us!
Found a problem or have a concern? Please visit the WiFi Explorer Lite Support website, or @wifiexplorer on Twitter, and send us a message so we can resolve it.
Excellent Wi-Fi Analyzing tool and keep updated with vendor information.
It even catchs up Wi-Fi 6/5/4 and amendments like 802.11s、802.11k、802.11v and provide useful packet information.
Extremely helpful in varied aspects~
可以輕易的判別出附近的 wifi 那一個頻寬比較大、那一個訊號比較好
開發者「Intuitibits LLC」指出 App 的隱私權實務可能包含下方描述的資料處理。如需更多資訊，請參閱開發者的隱私權政策。
開發者不會從這個 App 收集任何資料。
- Intuitibits LLC
- 8.3 MB
- 需要 macOS 10.13 或以上版本。
法文， 義大利文， 英語， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文
- © 2012-2021 Intuitibits LLC