Zen Term Lite is a powerful terminal emulator that supports SSH, ZModem, and provides various authentication methods. You can easily use it to connect to Linux, UNIX and Mac hosts.
Note: Zen Term lite edition doesn't provide SFTP functionality, please use standard edition to get full experience.
* Supports VT100, XTERM, XTERM-256color terminal emulation.
* Supports encoding and decoding character sets from multiple languages, including Chinese, Japanese and Korean multi-byte character sets.
* The scrollback buffer can be configured to save up to 10,000 lines.
* Master password is encrypted and stored in Apple KeyChain, and connection passwords and passphrases are encrypted by master password, so that you don't have to input password/passphrase repeatedly.
* Supports RSA/DSA/ECDSA/ED25519 public key, password, and keyboard interactive user authentication.
* User key generation: generate RSA/DSA/ECDSA/ED25519 private keys.
* User key management: allows user keys to be viewed, generated, removed, imported and exported.
* Host key management: allows host keys to be viewed, removed, imported and exported.
* Multiple terminal color schemes are provided, and you can create new color schemes with customized foreground, background, and ANSI colors.
* Change font name and size.
* Change cursor color, shape and blinking.
* Supports the creation of multiple TAB groups, the app window can be splitted horizontally or vertically, and tabs can be dragged and dropped between TAB groups.
* Force Touch can open a search engine or dictionary.
* Supports macOS dark mode.
* Send and receives files via ZModem.
* Drag and drop files and folders onto the shell session to start ZModem file transfers.
* The history buffer is maintained after the session is disconnected.
* After an exceptional session disconnection, you can press enter to reconnect, and press Ctrl-D to close the TAB.
* Fixed some memory leaks and bugs causing crashes.