Made for the new generation of aspiring food growers and the small farmers and gardeners who have (un)paved the way, FarmFollow is an online / offline mobile app for easy garden record-keeping and sharing. For the long-term gardener, small farmer, community gardener, farmer who needs GAP certification, home grower, gardening service, and any new gardener who wants to learn from them. Plan, task, record, and share your garden while you garden. Track What you grow, When you grow, Where you grow, How you grow, and Share what you Know. Use this app as a mobile record-keeper and in-hand reference of your garden’s history for better garden decision making and planning on the go.
What this app offers:
• Easily record and review your garden’s history (plantings/harvests/pests/amendments) through photos and paperless record-keeping, from the field. Keep track of previous years’ planting dates etc, and the history of each of your garden beds, and easily reference these from the field. Take pictures of your seed packets, amendment bottles, and more for easy future reference and records. Trace each plot’s productivity season after season. Track pests for better crop rotation and planning.
• Use online and offline: Set up your garden’s crops and beds online, then use offline to keep records while in the garden. Automatically syncs when you return online.
• Convert Tasks to Records- Create your garden to-do list and check each task off as you go along. The task becomes a record upon completion
• Multiple Gardeners- Great for community gardens and farms! Task out garden plans to your farmhands via the app, and watch as they convert these tasks into records upon completion. Or view any new records your co-gardeners have added to your garden from their FarmFollow accounts.
• Get Inspired! See the records from other hard-working growers around you, or in similar climates, near and far. Learn what and when they plant and harvest, and how they deal with pests, etc. Learn from their successes and mistakes.
• Option to keep your records private. Share your knowledge or keep your secrets secret!
• Inspire others! Inspire the new generation of farmers, home, and school growers! This new generation has a will to grow food sustainably but there is often a missing link in the knowledge. We value your knowledge. Share your records with them to let them learn from you.
• Pat yourself on the back with personal points! The personal point system is offered to help you visualize and strengthen your relationship with your garden by quantifying the positive inputs you’ve put into the garden over time.
• For garden services or others with more than one garden- Keep track of multiple gardens from the same account
• Stay on top of the latest garden news with the option of an additional auto-renewing yearly subscription - download hard-copies of all past, present, and ongoing farm/garden activities! Send these Hard Copies (records) to your desktop, printer, or anyone else, from from your phone ((The in-App Purchase, Hard-copy, is located on the red “download” button on your farm's profile, is an auto-renewable subscription of $24.99 per year which will be charged to your itunes account at confirmation of purchase. Only one subscription is required per farm. The subscription automatically renews at $24.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged $24.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://farmfollow.com/terms-of-service/
bug fixes in platform, more clear details for In-App Purchase
- FarmFollow, Public Benefit Corporation
- 56.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 FarmFollow, Public Benefit Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Download Hard Copies of Farm/Garden Records 53,900.00 TZS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.