Your spoken German course and a practical language travel guide with Czech translations.
A) Listen to dialogues
Listen to typical dialogues in 33 lessons.
1. Everyday conversation - meet your new friend, arrange another meeting, visit your friend, talk about your family and jobs...
2. Travelling - check in at the airport, travel by plane, coach, train or ship, go through the immigration and passport control...
3. Holiday - book your hotel or log cabin at the camp, order your meal at the restaurant, rent beach umbrellas, buy your skipass...
4. City life - ask about the way, travel by tube, bus or taxi, go to the cinema or gallery, do some shopping...
B) Practise German conversations
Do easy to use exercises based on the typical dialogues and situations.
1. Match English words to photographs.
2. Put words in the correct order to make sentences.
3. Put sentences in the correct order to make dialogues.
4. Listen and read all parts again.
C) Learn German phrases and vocabulary
1. Listen, read and repeat more than 1300 useful phrases to speak fluently.
2. Use 750 high quality photos to revise the meaning and pronunciation of more than 2500 words.
We have improved compatibility with iOS 13.
- Petr Kulaty
- 25.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Petr Kulaty, Ondrej Hanak
- 10,900.00 TZS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.