“…there's no easier way to remove unwanted items from your images...” — The Guardian
“It's in my Top 5 "must have" photo apps.” — Michał Koralewski, Photographer of the Year 2015, IPPAwards
“TouchRetouch is a terrific ‘remover’.” — Life In LoFi
TouchRetouch is an app that offers you all the tools you need to efficiently remove unwanted content from your iPhone photos.
What magic can you do with TouchRetouch?
• Remove telephone wires and posts, power lines
• Remove surface breaks and scratches — both straight and curved
• Remove photobombers
• Remove pimples and skin blemishes
• Remove human-made objects like stop lights, street signs, trash cans
• Remove whatever you feel is spoiling your photos
Make unwanted objects vanish right before your eyes by just marking them.
With Blemish Remover, you can touch any minor blemish once to remove it forever.
SINGLE-FLICK LINE REMOVAL — INNOVATIVE FEATURE
Mark only a section of a line to remove it whole; no need to be precise — the app will find the line.
If you need to erase only a part of a line, use Segment Remover.
Set Line Thickness to Thin, Medium, or Thick for better performance.
Eliminate distractions from photos with the Object Removal tool — select either Brush or Lasso, mark the content to be removed, and then tap the Go button.
Remove defects or duplicate objects by using the Clone Stamp tool.
Adjust Stamp Size, Hardness, and Opacity as desired.
Use Eraser to wipe out what has just been cloned.
Set Eraser Size, Hardness, and Opacity as needed.
Watch the in-app video tutorials for guidelines on how to use the app.
Read some tips and advice on how to get more out of the tools the app offers.
Download TouchRetouch now and have a bit of magic in your pocket.
TouchRetouch is brought to you by ADVA Soft — a developer of Handy Photo and AntiCrop. We are doing our utmost to create apps that would positively affect your photo-editing experience. Visit ADVA Soft website at www.adva-soft.com to learn more about the company and the apps it develops.
For any assistance with TouchRetouch, contact ADVA Soft Support at email@example.com. We welcome all your inquiries, comments, or suggestions about the app.
Love TouchRetouch? Would you like to become our beta tester and help us beta-test the app? Let us know by sending your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This update fixes a couple of issues we revealed right after we rolled out the previous update.
Here are a few things we managed to reproduce and fix:
• Fixed an issue causing the app to quit when selecting a photo in the TouchRetouch Extension
• Fixed a crashing problem with selecting the next photo for editing after having opened one
• Fixed an issue causing the app to keep informing of the lack of storage without a reason
The changes and improvements we added to the previous update — just for you not to miss them:
• Added support for three-finger Undo/Redo gestures
• Made it possible to save a photo taken from a burst separately from the burst
• Made general performance and stability improvements
• Fixed an occasional issue with not being able to zoom in/out on photos
• Fixed an issue with a photo being saved in a format different than the original
• Fixed an issue that caused the app to quit when changing the order of albums in Photos
• Fixed an issue with the app opening the gallery instead of the last session when using the “Continue editing” Siri suggestion
• Fixed occasional crashes in Clone Stamp
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- ADVA Soft GmbH
- 23.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © ADVA Soft
- 4,500.00 TZS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.