ZirkPad is a live touch-based controller for Zirkonium3, the audio spatialization composition environment from the ZKM | Hertz-Labor, available at https://zkm.de/zirkonium/
This app offers following features:
* intuitive position and diffusion control of multiple sound sources via a multi-touch interface
* realtime visualisation of audio sent from sound sources and to loudspeakers
* simultaneous control of groups of sound sources with various combination of finger gestures
ZirkPad sends and receives UDP networking messages using the Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol. It is designed to work with Zirkonium3, but will work with any additional software which can send or receive OSC.
* modernized to Swift 5 and Xcode 11
* added arm64 support
* added info button to show info text popup, updated trash icon
* watch wifi connection and show dome view prompt if the connection is lost
* show alert and set dome text if OSC receiver port is in use on start
* set ID number as label if label is empty when posting
* prefer showing IPv4 address on dome view prompt
* increased span circle line thickness
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ZKM | Zentrum fuer Kunst und Medientechnologie Karlsruhe
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © ZKM | Zentrum für Kunst und Medien
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.