The 104.ua application is designed to submit gas meter readings to the listed gas distribution system operators (DSOs) and to pay for their services:
The updated list is available at https://104.ua/ua/for-users/id/perelik-kompanij-45005
Customers of the gas companies listed on the 104.ua website will have the opportunity to:
• Submit gas meter readings to their Distribution System Operator (DSO), in particular, take photos of the meter and send the image for recognition by artificial intelligence (neural network)
• Receive data on monthly gas consumption from the systems of the DSOs; receive operational data on daily consumption, in case the meter is equipped with a modem
• Pay online for gas delivery
• Receive information about current tariff, the amount of monthly payment for gas delivery and previous payments from the systems of the DSOs
• Download the history of payments for gas delivery
Please note: Naftogaz does not cooperate with 104.ua. Therefore, you won’t be able to solve any questions regarding Naftogaz through this application. Moreover, the service is not available to customers of Dniprogaz, Kryvorizhgaz, Kharkivgaz and Kharkivmiskgaz.
If you have ever registered on the 104.ua website, application or terminals, you can use the login and password for the previously created account.
To use the application, you need access to the Internet and a Ukrainian mobile phone number.
How to get started
2. If the entered phone number is the login of a previously created account, the application will ask for a password. Otherwise, the application will ask if you have an account:
• click "I am a new user", if you have never created an account on 104.ua services before. The application will create an account linked to the phone number entered on the initial screen, then will prompt you to enter personal data and set a password;
• click "I have 104.ua account" to log in with a previously created account. Enter your username and click "Enter" to proceed with entering your password. If you have forgotten your password, click the corresponding button on the password screen and confirm your login with a 4-digit code. The application will offer to create a new password. If you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking the appropriate button instead of "Enter".
3. To protect your account, the application may offer to add another login (you can skip this step).
Registration, adding a login, or changing/resetting a password must be completed within 24 hours.
The app will store information about all the accounts you've successfully logged into. The application does not store authentication data. For convenient and secure access to accounts, use biometric authentication.
To manage accounts, click on the round button in the upper right corner.
To remove any account from the application or permanently delete your account with all personal data from the 104.ua system, click "Edit account" and then "Delete account". Click the delete or remove account button and confirm the action.
There can be up to 25 personal accounts in one 104.ua account. To manage personal accounts, click on the personal account number at the top of any screen. To add a personal account from the DSO’s system into your 104.ua account, you will have to confirm it using the meter number or the last payment amount. An active personal account can be removed from Personal account info section.
The name of the DSO, to which the payment for gas delivery is being made, has been added. This is important for users whose current DSO has changed. Now you can transfer funds only to the company indicated on the Payments screen.
The warning on the Indications screen also has been added for personal accounts whose DSOs no longer accept readings from 104.ua
Ratings and Reviews
Thumbs up for manual data input
It was a decent app before, but now that they have fixed the option to input data manually- amazing!
Responding to devs’ request to elaborate.
I meant the ability to manually input monthly values of gas consumption. Previously this function was bugged and the only option to submit was to take a picture, which could never have a clear reading from several attempts. Now it’s very fast and easy was to submit gas counter readings
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. But could you be more specific about what data we are talking about? Perhaps we could improve something else
Hardly ever I seen the utilities app with so wisely implemented features
Easy to sign up or log in
Must have Home Screen with balance and price
You just take photo of your meter and in a couple of min you get notification about readings
To pay for utilities takes several sec to complete
This update has cool features. Transmitting photo of my meter helped me a lot
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Regionalna Gazova Kompaniia, TOV
- 71.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 104.ua