AdGuard is an ultra-efficient ad blocker for Safari. It will not only remove annoying ads but also secure your privacy with advanced tracking protection. AdGuard for iOS is an open source app, it’s totally transparent and safe to use. The app is free but offers additional paid Premium features for advanced users.
- Safari ad blocking. Removes all kinds of ads in Safari. Say goodbye to annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads. Whitelist your favorite websites or use manual blocking tool to hide any element on the page.
- Privacy protection. The web is full of trackers that literally watch your every click. AdGuard offers a selection of filters aimed directly at trackers and web analytics that will ensure your private data stays that way.
- Speed acceleration. Safari browser runs up to 4x faster. AdGuard removes tons of rubbish and you can freely surf the web!
- Reduced traffic consumption and increased battery life. Banners and ads sometimes add up to half the size of the page. By blocking them, you’re saving your battery life and Wi-Fi/mobile traffic.
- More than 50 popular subscriptions (EasyList, EasyPrivacy, etc.) plus AdGuard's own powerful ad filters, including language-specific filters. Together they don't leave ads a chance.
AdGuard Premium includes the following features:
- Custom filters. Add your own filters by URL even if they are not on the default list.
- DNS privacy. Blocking regular online trackers is not enough if you want to assure 100% protection of your online privacy. Choose any of the user-favorite DNS providers or configure a custom DNS server.
- Security filters. Protect yourself from dangerous websites riddled with cryptojacking or fraud.
AdGuard Premium is a paid service with the subscription cost $0.99/month or $4.99/year or a one-time purchase of lifetime subscription $12.99 (prices may vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscriptions may be managed and your auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchasing a subscription.
AdGuard is a leading company in developing ad blocking software for multiple platforms. For more than ten years AdGuard has been helping millions of users enjoy safe, clean, and fast internet.
Follow us at @AdGuard on Twitter, facebook.com/AdGuardEn/ on FB or send us a message at email@example.com.
Fixed an issue on iOS 17 where filters would just update endlessly without actually updating. While we were trying to get to the root of the problem we discovered that it was caused by a bug in iOS itself (content blocker’s crash). It took us a lot of time and effort, but we managed to find a workaround and fix the problem — you can learn more about our solution from AdGuard blog.
Also, we updated the dependencies of three components that are essential for efficient blocking: SafariConverterLib, Scriptlets, and TSUrlFilter. Lastly, we reworked DnsLibs (our DNS filtering engine), which significantly improved DNS-over-HTTPS/3 stability, and implemented some other fixes for the app’s better performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Negative experience! but all was ok on PC
Hello there, seems that I don’t want to make any settings again because there was useful experience on a PC, but yep, seems hardwork should be done to not listen those dirt from every corner. I will give you 5 stars because formally it was warning in the past and app shows on a market so looks like it really works like working app. But not configured yet. I take your apologise and will wait for a while.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are sorry for your dissatisfaction with the product and would like to check the issue including the app settings and logs. Could you please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could assist you?
Most Worst extension since February 2022
Until couple of days ago, I was the happiest user of this extension, I had paid subscription! I liked it and was satisfied so much, that I used to recommend it to all my friends and colleagues. I live in Ukraine, and we all know about the situation here. So you can imagine how disgusted I was, when I’ve noticed that this app and Adguard extensions (not only on iOS, but on laptops(Mac and windows) and desktops has breached my security. The amount of traffic was incredible, it affected all the line, to the modem and iot devices. And only after I’ve deleted adguard I was able to regain the control of my traffic. Do not install this app or any products from this company. Stay safe and protect your data
Developer Response ,
AdGuard has never breached security or used any additional data. On iOS this is simply impossible. Regarding the desktop apps. Please note that AdGuard is basically a "proxy" so all your apps traffic goes through it before it reaches the Internet. That's why for your firewall it looks like all the traffic originates "from" AdGuard. But also note that you don't see any internet traffic from the apps that AdGuard is filtering, that's because this traffic now looks like it originates from AdGuard.
Regarding the war in Ukraine. AdGuard is against it and we expressed it on the company social media accounts. Many members of AdGuard team live in Ukraine and our feelings are with them. Please, stay strong!
Wow.. such app, so useful
You know what’s really funny about this one? After I’ve turned on every possible filter, the “close advertising” button on every ad-banner I see disappeared and now I can’t even close the advert 😂😂😂
5 stars 😂😂👍 Incredibly useful app
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adguard Software Limited
- 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Belarusian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Adguard Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Premium Mobile Ad Block 1,99 USD
- 1 Month Safe Mobile Ad Blocker 0,49 USD
- AdGuard Premium 6,99 USD
- AdGuard Premium 4,99 USD
- AdGuard Premium 14,99 USD