The AIDSinfo HIV/AIDS Guidelines app provides mobile access to the federally approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines. These clinical guidelines offer recommendations approved by expert panels for the treatment of adult, adolescent, pediatric, and perinatal HIV infection, as well as recommendations for the treatment of HIV-related opportunistic infections in adults, adolescents, and children. This app is provided free from the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health.
• Access to 6 federal guidelines on the treatment of HIV/AIDS and related opportunistic infections
• Option to view tables or recommendations only
• Alert notifications for updated content or new guideline releases
• Bookmark feature that allows user to mark a frequently visited sections
• Custom notes feature allows users to save a comment about any section of the guideline
• Share features allows healthcare professionals to share guidelines and notes via a variety of social media, email, and text.
• Search feature that allows user to quickly find relevant information within a specific guideline
• Spell suggest feature (for searching) available when users are connected to wireless or using cellular data
When connected to wireless or using cellular data, the app automatically refreshes content, so you can always be sure you’re getting the most up-to-date information. Need to access the guidelines when no wireless internet access is available? No problem! You can view and search the guidelines offline, and the app will check for and download any updates when you’re online and connected again.
AIDSinfo, a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), offers health care providers and consumers access to the latest, federally approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines, HIV treatment and prevention clinical trials, and other HIV-related research information. AIDSinfo is collectively sponsored by the Office of AIDS Research (OAR), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the National Library of Medicine (NLM)—three entities within the National Institutes of Health (NIH); the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA); and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Bug Fixes
- National Library of Medicine
- 18.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © U.S. National Library of Medicine
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.