** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner **
Airmail is a powerful mail client for Mac, now available for iPhone and iPad.
Designed for the latest generation iOS, it supports 3D Touch, fast document previewing, high quality PDF creation, and native integration with other apps and services for a frictionless workflow.
Workflow customization is at the core, with a rich feature set like snooze, interactive push notifications, and full inbox sync.
iCloud sync provides a fully ubiquitous experience so that all your accounts and app preferences are synced.
- Support for Gmail, Exchange EWS, Outlook 365, IMAP and POP3
- Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable swipes
- Threads and single messages
- Snooze messages
- Bulk editing
- iCloud sync between Mac and iOS
- Multiple signatures
- Unified inbox
- Push notifications
- Multiple Accounts
- 3D Touch quick access
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- Spotlight search for documents and messages
- Share composer extension
- iCloud sync for labels, preferences and accounts across Mac and iOS
- Handoff between Mac and iOS
- Notifcation Based on Locations
**** "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
SEARCH AND FILTERS
- Online search
- Filter by Unread, Starred, Conversation, Today and Smart
- Quick access to the messages of one sender
- Quick per account single folder access
LABELS AND FOLDERS
- Full label access
- Per single labels sync
- Quick access to recent labels
- Favorite labels
- Full label creation and editing
- Document view with rich preview
- Unread, Today, Conversations and Contacts
- HTML rich composer
- Attachment resizing
- Document import from Dropbox, Google Drive and much more
- Signature swipes
- Composer extension
- Online drafts
- Send and Archive
- Undo actions
- Move messagees between accounts
- Multiple signature
- Operations view
- Attachments view
- Contacts view
- Mark as unread on open
- Google Directory Search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Contacts Group messages
- Auto CC/BCC
- Profile icons
- Highlight subject
- Account colors
- Preview message lines
- Remote images
- Snooze defer messages
- Move and Labels
- Mark as Unread, Starred, Spam
- Send to Calendar
- Send to iOS Extension
- Create a searchable PDF
- Transfer to a different account
- Universal link Mac/iOS
- Add to sender to VIP
- Empty Trash and Spam
- Mark entire mailbox as read
- Google Drive
Open Links in:
- Safari in-app
Send to Apps and Service:
- Calendars Invites
- Apple Calendar
- Apple Reminder
- Fantastical 2
- Draft 4
- iA Writer
- Code Hub
Airmail does NOT store your messages on our servers.
Server processing is very limited and performed only if users enable Realtime Mailbox Monitoring.
Airmail is an auto renewable subscription:
- Unified Inbox
- Multiple Accounts
- Block Email Tracking Pixel
- Agenda Integration
- Realtime Inbox Monitoring
- Backend Services, Snooze, Send Later
- Premium Support
$2.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location and active promotion. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulaios
Ratings and Reviews
No two people have the same email habits, but everyone will find something to love in this Apple Design Award winner. It looks great, it’s easy to customize, and it’s packed with features we didn’t even know we needed—like sending an email using just Siri and marking messages as “done.” But our absolute favorite part? The ability to hit Snooze on messages we want to return to later.
Lots to improve
What I'm really missing here is consistency. "Sync folders" does not work across desktop and iPhone client; why do you have a screen with preset ugly colors? Why not have it the desktop way? Or at least have the same ugly options for desktop, I just want my folders be the same color. I don't get the conceptual difference between folder and label. I can not search for multi word label (well I can, but results are not there). There is bug which does not let me delete a label.
It can really be a fantastic app, now it is an okay app. I still use it, because there is nothing getter out there, but I hope you guys will get better soon.
Most powerful and most unreliable at the same time
I haven't seen an email app that was so powerful (Gmail labels management, customizable actions, multiple actions per swipe, various layout settings, and a bunch of other unique features) and at the same time was so buggy and unreliable...
I was hoping that a year of bugfix releases would make it more reliable but nope, unfortunately.
- swipe actions customization not saved, only app reinstallation helps to solve that
- marking email thread with a label and not seeing the corner of the email labelled sometimes
- buggy contact avatars
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bloop S.R.L
- 217.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bloop 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Monthly 2,99 USD
- Airmail Pro Yearly 9,99 USD
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.