The British Journal of Midwifery (BJM) is the premier journal for midwives, containing a wealth of clinical, professional and educational peer-reviewed content focused on midwifery and women's health. The journal publishes the most relevant and up-to-date original research, best practice and clinical reviews.
Subscribe to BJM today and benefit from:
• Clinical practice updates to keep your knowledge current
• Research that will inform clinical practice, now and in the future
• Essential information on midwives' issues and concerns, including advice about professional development
• Reviews of the important legal issues and responsibilities relevant to midwifery
• An informal look at the latest developments in midwifery
• Teaching methods and innovative ways to educate student midwives
• A roundup of the latest events, including presentations, talks and debates
BJM aims to challenge readers to reflect on and evaluate their own practice. The journal covers the full spectrum of midwifery from antenatal through to postpartum care and support, including issues of neonatal care. Improve your knowledge and skills in all areas of practice and enjoy articles written and peer-reviewed by prominent authorities in the profession.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for Dark Mode
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Mark Allen Holdings Ltd
- 12.8 МБ
- Газеты и журналы
Требуется iOS 11.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
английский, испанский, французский
- Часто/очень часто встречающиеся сцены медицинской/лечебной тематики
- Copyright © 2019 Exact Editions Ltd.
- Встроенные покупки
- British Journal of Midwifery 15,99 USD
- British Journal of Midwifery 45,99 USD
- British Journal of Midwifery 21,99 USD
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».