Set a customized weight bearing (WB) program for your patients and monitor their WB compliance after surgery or injury
How Does It Work?
- Doctor sets the WB program to increase the axial load during rehabilitation
- Patient adheres to the program using real-time feedback cues from the Patient App and Smart Crutch Tips. Data is sent to the patient's phone and doctor's digital dashboard
- Doctor monitors how the patient loads the involved leg per WB restrictions
- Doctor is alerted to and addresses patient concerns via SOS button in the Doctor App
- Doctor adapts in real time the WB program to the patient's needs
- Patient adjusts the axial load on the involved leg according to the doctor's instructions
Doctor’s Benefits With Smart Crutch Tips
- Reduce the risk of complications due to premature or excessive axial load on the involved limb
- Decrease patient anxiety by addressing their pain, swelling, and rehabilitation concerns
- See the load for each step in real time on the digital progress dashboard
- Increase patient compliance to prescribed WB status
- Recorded objective measures document patient compliance to doctor’s WB prescription (data is stored for daily, weekly, monthly, whole period of rehabilitation)
Smart Crutch Tips: Every Step Taken Is A Step Measured
- We have resolved several bugs and addressed performance issues to enhance the overall stability and reliability of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great product! Keep it up!
My name is Anna, I've been working with "broken" people for 27 years, my colleagues and I call them that and they don't mind, the main thing is to remember to smile politely)) And honestly, I hadn't even thought of such an idea as crutch tips that would show how much you're putting weight on your leg. That's genius!!! If you only knew how many doctors feel relief now. Thank you.
I’ll record a song
A dentist friend of mine showed me your page and said, ""If they invent something as cool in dentistry, I'll record a song."" I got acquainted with your product, it's a cool idea. Already waiting to get out of vacation and put more than a dozen people on their feet with your tips. Well done!
"I like that you can monitor the patient through the app, it's not that I have a little spy in me, it's just very convenient that you can see how the patient walks, I think that with this approach, the patient feels more responsible for himself, because at the moment of rehabilitation everything depends on him"
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ComeBack Mobility, Inc.
- 28.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Comeback Mobility, Inc.