Learn on the go with the Coursera app. Access free and paid online courses, Specializations, certificates and degrees developed by experts from the world’s top universities and companies, including: Yale, University of Pennsylvania, Google, IBM and 190+ others.
· Access our full catalog: Choose from 3,500+ online courses across 10+ topic areas
· Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing
· Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved on the app and on the web
· Be part of a community: Connect with other learners, or post questions for your instructor in discussion forums
· Learn in dozens of languages: Courses are taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos
· Earn shareable Certificates: Easily spotlight your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends on LinkedIn
10+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$7,000
Degrees from $15,000-$45,000
Thanks for using Coursera! Here's what changed in 2.11.2 and 2.11.1:
· Fixed crashes
Here's what changed in 2.11.0:
· We created a new homepage! This revamp simplifies how you access your courses. Look forward to these changes soon in your app.
· Various bug fixes and improvements
We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. If you have had a problem or question, please tap "Submit Support Request" or 'Live Chat' under Settings or visit us at https://help.coursera.org. Your feedback helps us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Just fix the video playing.
App has some regular connection problems, even though my internet is good and I have no problems with coursera on my PC.
I cannot fast-forward videos.
And the entire video displaying is bad. Some buttons may randomly stop working and a loading animation may appear, even though everything is ok and video is playing.
The tests during videos may appear twice sometimes, too.
Fails when starts
Something went wrong and I can’t open the app on iPhone X. A month ago everything was great, but then app always fails right after I ran it on my device. Please, fix this bug.
Don’t you want IPhone X users to use Coursera app? I keep trying continue using it, but it always fails when stars. For two month in a row
Still not useful from a phone.
On opening it loading for long with „updating course materials “ message. So for a quick learning when I have a minute it just doesn’t work.
- Coursera, Inc.
- 150.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Specialization Subscription USD 79.99
- Specialization Subscription USD 38.99
- Specialization Subscription USD 48.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.