Crypt of the NecroDancer is an award winning hardcore roguelike rhythm game. Move to the music and deliver beatdowns to the beat! Groove to the epic Danny Baranowsky soundtrack, or easily select songs from your own iTunes collection!
Awards & Accolades:
- Game Developers Choice Awards: WINNER, Best Audio
- Independent Games Festival: Excellence In Design Nominee
- Independent Games Festival: Excellence In Audio Nominee
- Gaming Age: “Unique, fun, and wildly imaginative” -- A+
- The Guardian: "You're gonna love it" -- 5/5
- TouchArcade: "One of this generation's finest games" -- 5 stars
- Pulse pounding rhythm-based dungeon crawling gameplay
- Play with any song in your music library!
- Randomly generated dungeons provide countless hours of fun
- GameCenter achievements & leaderboards
- Choose from one of 3 touch control schemes (dpad, edge, or swipe)
- Controller support
- BONUS: 6 playable remixed OSTs included!
- Added the ability to calibrate for latency. This is especially helpful if you use wireless headphones that produce a significant amount of audio latency.
Ratings and Reviews
Great music must buy but switch edition and pc better that pocket edition but it’s still a great game on phone
This game is AWESOME. The music by Dan Baranowsky is just amazing! The rogue-like gameplay is a great combination of old-school step-by-step strategy and modern fast-paced action. I absolutely 100% love this masterpiece with dancing skeletons and Rock-band bosses.
10/10 Game of the year
P.S. The easiest way to kill the dragon here is to dance with him ;)
- BRACE YOURSELF GAMES INC.
- 2.2 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Brace Yourself Games
- USD 3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.