DiDi provides various efficient and reliable mobility services to hundreds of millions of users worldwide. Whenever needed, DiDi can get you a ride in minutes, saving you from the hassle of finding parking or long wait.
Simple steps to use DiDi:
1. Tap the App to open and select a service.
2. To book a ride, choose your pick-up and drop-off locations. You can add and save frequent destinations for future rides.
3. Once matched with a driver, you will be able to see information of the driver and the vehicle. You can also check the route your driver takes to pick you up as well as the driver's estimated time of arrival (ETA) and real-time traffic conditions.
4. The in-app messaging feature allows easy communication with your driver. Instant IM translation between English and Chinese is also available in the Chinese mainland.
5. Pay directly through the in-app payment feature or in cash (Taxi only)
In Chinese mainland\Hong Kong, DiDi provides the following services:
DiDi Taxi – Get a cab easily.
DiDi Express – Enjoy a convenient and affordable ride. (available in Chinese mainland)
DiDi Premier – Ride in a premium vehicle and enjoy your driver’s professional services. Reserve an airport pick-up and drop-off service whenever needed. (Cross-border service for select cities- Hong Kong)
DiDi Luxe – Indulge yourself in the highest levels of comfort and luxury in a premium lounge on wheels. (available in Chinese mainland)
To use DiDi outside the Greater China Region, please download the “DiDi-Mobility” app to enjoy our services. Please visit our website for more information http://www.didiglobal.com/
-Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
You can not set mark for choose place. If you need to find a location where are you want to go you can't set mark , you need to know name of place or address. It's so hard if you don't know Chinese name or pinyin or don't care about place address: maybe you just wanna go to place where you set mark .
Thanks for your app
I’m using it twice a day. Fast, easy, cheap. Works all around China.
Most important value is that you don’t have to know Chinese to use it:)
I am a foreigner in China and it’s very difficult to order a taxi in DiDi. For example, today morning I was waiting 50(!!!) minutes while ordering a taxi, but I didn’t manage to do that. So I had to ask my local friend to order a taxi for me. I face such situations every day... The map in DiDi show, that usually there are 8-9 cars nearby.
- Beijing XiaoJu Technology Co., Ltd.
- 438.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 小桔科技
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.