Discord is where you can make a home for your communities and friends. Where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends that want to spend time together, Discord makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often.
Create an invite-only place
• Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, and just talk about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Grab a seat in a voice channel when you’re free. Friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk, without having to call.
• Reliable tech for staying close. Low latency voice and video feels like you’re in the same room.
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VOICE, AND VIDEO
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Turn any image into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from a funny video to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember later.
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends, organize your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
We’ve been hard at work making Discord better for you. For this version we've made a bunch of bug fixes and performance enhancements to make sure everything’s running as smooth as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
It would be nice to add this! :)
The app is great 5 stars, and I’ve met many people on it and became friends with them. but I have a suggestion, it would be nice to add a feature where for example when you click the call button accidentally it’s very embarrassing especially in a groupchat so it would be nice to add something that when you click on the call button an option pops up on the screen that says: “are you sure you want to call this person/groupchat” and there would be a yes or no option, it would be very useful, for people who wouldn’t want this feature there should be a setting where you basically can turn this off on you’re device! Thank you for reading my suggestion, I really hope you think about adding this.
Million bugs. Awful marketing trick to place nitro button instead of emojis button, so everyone habitually clicks there. That nitro button is useless and annoying, only takes space. With every update more bugs introduced. I am getting disconnects from the call every 5-10 minutes, doesn’t matter what server I am setting. My internet is stable, other apps never crash on calls. Discord crashes when I click enable video, lock my screen, also frequent visual bugs that mess up whole layout and freeze my screen. I have to lock and unlock the phone to unfreeze my phone. No other app ever causes any of these bugs on my phone. This wasn’t so glitchy from May 2019 to November 2019, I don’t know what happened to this company last half a year with all these bugs. I wasn’t able to use video and audio calling on Linux for a solid month in May 2020, because it just wasn’t working!! Then on Windows I’m getting another stupid bug when my friend can hear and see me fine on video, but I can’t see nor hear him. The signal just cuts off randomly, it happens every day. I am tired of this app, me and my friends are moving to alternatives.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear that you don't like the changes made to our app! If you'd like to see changes made to the app, could you please post or upvote your suggestion our Feedback site?: dis.gd/feedback
Last update was bad
I love discord very much, I found good friends there and I have a nitro for most a year. But the last update was terrible for mobile. App is glitchy, it’s slow, i have to wait up to 5sec to send a message , the gift icon on the left is irritating. I wanna downgrade to the previous version now.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discord, Inc.
- 182.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Discord
- In-App Purchases
- Nitro Monthly 9,99 USD
- Classic Monthly 4,99 USD
- Nitro Classic (1 Month) 4,99 USD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.