Get more free disk space by removing unnecessary duplicate files and folders from your Mac. Remove duplicate files on any mounted disk or folder.
Use Duplicate File Finder FREE to find and remove duplicate files. Get the PRO version to delete duplicate folders, merge similar folders, mass select duplicates and more.
Get rid of duplicate files just in 3 steps:
Scan a disk, folder or Photos Library for duplicates -> Select duplicates -> Review and Remove duplicates.
In a few minutes, Duplicate File Finder will provide you with a report of all the duplicate files by their categories: pictures, videos, music, archives, documents, and any other specific extensions. It has never been easier to see how much space each file takes.
With Duplicate File Finder Finder, you can scan as many folders as you wish, as well as multiple Photos Libraries. All you need to do is Drag and Drop the folders or disks into the app and click the Scan button.
List of the best Duplicate File Finder features:
▸ fast scanning algorithm
▸ ability to scan for duplicates in multiple folders and drives simultaneously
▸ ability to scan multiple Photos Libraries
▸ support for external drives and mounted network folders
▸ "Recent Folders List" for scanned folders
▸ skip list for various files and folders
▸ "minimal file size" option for a faster scan
▸ finding similar images
▸ visual chart report
▸ duplicate files list
▸ similar photos list
▸ duplicate files by type
▸ preview duplicates by file type
▸ built-in duplicates search
▸ preview duplicates with Quick Look
▸ sort duplicates: by name, size, date, total size, type, duplicates count
▸ find a series of similar photos in Photos Library
▸ compare similar photos in each group of series
▸ "always select" and "never select" auto-select rules
▸ smart duplicate auto-selection
▸ option select duplicates in particular folders
▸ reverse selection with "Keep files..."
▸ visual progress bar of the selected duplicates
▸ confirmation before removing files
▸ customizable view of confirmation list
▸ customizable removal options: move to directly Trash, remove completely, or move to a specific folder
▸ history of removed duplicates
▸ ability to restore removed duplicates
Duplicate File Finder FREE app allows you to:
• Find duplicate files and folders
• Find duplicates in multiple disks, folders and Photos Libraries in one session
• Find duplicates in any folder, disk, mounted folder or storage
• Add files, folders and specified files extensions to Skip List
• Specify minimal file size for better duplicate-finding performance
• Preview a visual report of duplicates found
• Review duplicate files by types
• Preview duplicate folders
• Preview any duplicate with built-in Preview option
• Get detailed info about any duplicate
• Use cleanup hints for fast duplicate removal
• Use Autoselect for quick duplicate files selection
• Customize Autoselect preferences
• Preview similar folders - the folders with duplicate and unique files
• Preview similar photos
• Preview removal history
• Review selected duplicates before removal
• Delete duplicate files or move them to Trash
• Get a swift response to your support tickets at email@example.com within one business day
The PRO version of Duplicate File Finder provides you with even more features:
• Use the “Select Duplicates in Folder” feature to select duplicates in bulk
• Remove duplicate folders
• Remove duplicate files in Similar folders
• Merge folders
• Move selected duplicates to a specific folder
• Restore removed duplicates
*The application is free, it allows you to find and remove duplicate files in any folder or storage connected to your Mac.
In-app purchase of 'Upgrade to PRO' within the software is required to enable the PRO features.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you within one business day.
• Find exact duplicate photos and videos in Photo Libraries
• Fast Scan option that excludes scanning Similar Photos
• Optimized for the latest macOS
• More improvements based on users’ wishes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best tool to maintain large file collections I used! Thank you!
Thank you for this application. Very useful one!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.