English Grammar Quizzes
It contains 1102 Question and 55 test about English grammar.
These English Grammar Games are listed in alphabetical order:
* A vs An - The difference between A and AN
* Adjectives ending in -ED and -ING - The difference between adjectives ending in -ed and adjectives ending in -ing
* Adjectives with Prepositions - which prepositions go with different adjectives and the different meanings and contexts of them
* Adjective Word Order - Basic - Simple word order of Adjectives
* Adverbs of Frequency - Always, Usually, Often, Seldom and more
* Adverbs vs. Adjectives - The difference between Adverbs and Adjectives
* Another vs Other vs Others - The difference between Another, Other and Others
* Both, Either and Neither - The difference between Both, Either Neither
* Can - Can't - Cannot
* Comparatives & Superlatives - Bigger or More Big?
* Countable and Uncountable Nouns
* Do - Does - Did - Done - The difference between Do, Does, Did and Done.
* Do vs. Does - The difference between Do and Does in Questions
* Don't vs. Doesn't - The difference between Don't and Doesn't
* Every day vs All day - The difference between every day and all day.
* Every day vs Everyday - The difference between every day and everyday.
* For vs. Since - The difference between For and Since
* Have - Has - Go - Goes - The difference between these two verbs
* Like and As -The difference between Like, As and As if
* Much - Many - A lot of - Few - The difference between these words
* Noun + To Be + Noun - Basic sentence structure
* Passive Voice
* Past Participles
* Past Tense - Irregular Verbs
* Plural Nouns - Both regular and irregular plural forms
* Prepositions - Mixed
* Prepositions of Time (At, On, In) - When to use the prepositions AT, ON and IN when referring to time
* Present Tense vs. Progressive Tense - The difference between the Present Tense and the Progressive.
* Present vs. Progressive vs. Past Tense
* Pronouns - Object
* Pronouns - Object vs. Reflexive
* Possessive Adjectives
* Possessive Pronouns
* Pronunciation of ED in English
* Question Tags
* Question Words 1 - Who When Why How etc.
* Question Words 2
* Short Answers - Past Tense
* Short Answers - Present Tense
* Short Answers - To Be
* Simple Present Tense - The correct use of verbs and Do and Does in the present tense.
* So - Neither - Either
* So vs Such - The difference betwen So and Such
* Some - Any - A - An
* Still - Yet - Already - The difference between Still, Yet and Already.
* There is - There Are
* There vs Their vs They're - The difference between these frequently confused words.
* This That These Those 1
* This That These Those 2 - This game uses them in complete sentences and is a little more difficult than the game above.
* To Be - Past Tense
* To Be - Present Tense
* Two - Too - To - Three commonly confused words that sound the same though have totally different meanings and uses.
* Very - Too - Enough
* Where + To Be
* Whoever, Whatever, Whenever - All of the -ever words including however, whichever.
* Your vs You're - The difference between YOUR and YOU'RE in English
- IphoneX Support
The developer, ahmet Baydas, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.