Start your magical journey to discover world’s greatest gadgets that have influenced our society.
The app contains hand-drawn illustrations, original music, video featuring Charlie Chaplin, some secret effects and a cute pug. The best thing about Gadgetarium: you can mix different gadgets to create a one-of-a-kind product that will actually work.
Enlightening old and young,
It's time to make your study fun!
With colorful encyclopedia,
That is unique, it's number one
World's first Gadgetopedia!
- This immersive story features 23 of the world’s greatest gadgets that have influenced our society, and comes with 54 hand-drawn fully interactive pages. It starts with the wheel and ends with Google Glass.
- Your actions are needed every single second, so you’ll always feel involved in this magic story.
It’s an amazing adventure for 3-13 y.o. kids from through the old times and not so old times. Also, it won’t be dull for grown-ups because of the combination of nice artwork and involving audio.
- To make it more immersive, there’s a cute pug and a boy who invite you to start the journey with them.
- Kids can listen to the story of each gadget and also read a longer, more detailed version of it. When touching a character or any object, children can discover many hidden secrets effects.
- At the end, everyone can try mixing different gadgets to create something unique which will really work.
- Share via Facebook, Twitter.
- Professional voiceover by an experienced English narrator.
- Exclusive, unforgettable music composed specially for this fairy tale.
Have a fascinating journey everyone!
We appreciate your feedback at facebook.com/GUTENBERGZ
For any technical issues, please, don’t hesitate to contact us (email@example.com or use the support form on our website).
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- improvements and bug fixes;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very interesting application. Children love it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.