Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
● Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
● A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
A major fall update!
New events in the second half of September!
- The Big Race: charge an electric scooter to ride around obstacles on the track.
- Renovate an old kitchen to make a pie for your friends!
- Additional moves: beat levels without losing any to increase the number of moves you get.
- The Golden Cup competition is on for those who've beaten all game levels: top the leaderboard!
Moving to the sea!
- The villa of an architect: learn more about the great master's heritage!
- Mechanical statues and stained glass windows—find all the hiding places at the villa.
- New friend: fun oceanographer Bill Young.
- Turn the Eastern garden into a Royal Garden with the new decor collection.
- New element: Bunnies! They're hiding in the grass in levels!
Ratings and Reviews
Key should be an option
I really love this game and was playing since 2 years already - the longest game ever and I am not getting tired of it. But now I am not able to enjoy it as before as half of the week I am forced to find a key instead of close levels thus half of the week I do not play it anymore. It should be an option and not obligation. I do hope it will be changed soon. Thank you
Very cool game! Thank you to the developers. I play it for a long time, more than 2900 levels passed ❤️
But it seems to me that the wheel of fortune works unfairly. Always different speeds, and in different ways stops. The wheel can stop 2 seconds after launch. This is not fair!
Please fix problem with Apple ID account changing
I have played this game for some years and I really enjoyed it. After I change my phone for new one, I gave old one to my mom and create new Apple ID for her. But after that, the game still remember my progress. I decide to clear data from her device and then the game clear progress from my phone too. How does it happen? Why another Apple ID user have access to my account data?? Please could you do something with that, it’s really big problem if you decide to change your phone
Developer Response ,
Hello! Sorry to hear about this issue. Please tap on the gear icon in the top right corner of your garden screen, select Settings -> Help and Support -> choose any section and tap on Contact us. We'll be happy to assist you as soon as we receive your request!
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 370 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins USD 0.99
- Garden Kit USD 1.99
- Handful of Coins USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.