Free up tons of disk space with Gemini 2. It finds duplicate and similar files in every corner of your Mac, including Photos, iTunes, and even external drives. And with the Smart Selection algorithm, you can trust Gemini to remove duplicates correctly and safely.
Gemini 2: The Duplicate File Finder is brought to you by the team behind CleanMyMac X. Removing clutter and recovering disk space are our specialty, so we made a duplicate cleaner that does both like a pro. Get yourself Gemini 2 and you will…
Free up gigabytes of storage space:
- Find duplicate files of any kind: pics, music, docs, you name it
- Identify duplicate folders, too
- Delete duplicates on external drives and network volumes
Organize your photos and music:
- Find duplicate photos in your Photos library
- Detect pictures that are similar, but not identical
- Spot iTunes and Music library duplicates
- Find similar music in iTunes and Music library (files that differ only by format or bit rate)
Save time picking out duplicate files:
- Trust Gemini to autoselect the copies and keep the originals intact
- See how similar files differ with the help of handy icons
- Add your own Smart Selection rules, like deleting the duplicates that are older
Never lose an important file by mistake:
- If you removed the wrong duplicate, put it back in a click
- Exclude certain files and folders from scan
- Move duplicates to a separate folder or onto a USB drive
- Replace copies with hardlinks to save space without deleting the files
Make finding duplicates less of a drag:
- Enjoy the sleek space-themed design
- Have fun with wacky achievements and ranks
- See if you can spot the Easter Egg!
And if you’re wondering what tech reviews say about Gemini 2, wonder no more: we’ve gathered some of them below.
WHAT MAC EXPERTS SAY
“I’ve been an active user of MacPaw’s Gemini software since its inception, and Gemini 2’s release today has made me fall in love with it all over again. In just the initial scan, Gemini 2 found more files and more places where I could intelligently clear and save space on my Mac.”
“If you want to clean up your Mac, but are trepidatious about digging around in your files and accidentally deleting something important, Gemini 2 has a lot to offer and makes the whole process very simple.”
“With Gemini 2 there’s little reason to fear duplicates. It has a polished, intuitive user interface and the brains to differentiate copies from originals by testing them against nearly a dozen different parameters. It’s also much faster, especially compared to digging through thousands of files and folders the old-fashioned way.”
SUBSCRIPTION AND PRICING
Some features are only partially available for non-paying users and can be unlocked with a Yearly Access plan. For example, the non-paying users can delete found duplicates only manually via Reveal in Finder feature and don’t have access to Smart Cleanup.
See the pricing details in the Information section under In-App Purchases.
Have questions? We are always here to help. Please message our support using the contact below.
We’ve fixed an issue when you couldn’t go back to Scan Summary from Detailed Scan Results.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I rapidly learned how to use it
I was able literally in a couple of minutes to understand how to use the app. Helped me to delete some long-lived copies of shots on my phone :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review☺️
Very heaplful app. Now i can clean dublicates from my Photos library. Thank you MacPaw
Waste of time
Scan 700 Gb for almost 8 hours, and then when I choose what delete (about 60 Gb) it show me "Removal in Progress" for 4 hours and nothing happen. Plus it have some bugs with UI, some tooltips always open and don't respond.
- MacPaw Inc.
- 36.9 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © MacPaw Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gemini 2: Yearly Access 19,99 USD
- Gemini 2: Yearly Access 19,99 USD
- Smart Cleanup 19,99 USD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.