Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
Browser doesn’t redirect to app correctly
Great app, but one thing.
I’m searching for a place in Google maps while in Safari. The push up offers open it up in Google maps. Ok, let’s do it. But no, it opens up Google Map App on App Store even though I already have it installed.
Deep links just don’t work :( you have to search the place once again, but in the app.
Everything is ok except one thing...
Every time I open maps I just want to see the map so I can quickly navigate to the point I want. But in fact I see 70% of map and 30% of “Explore nearby” menu that is useless. It must not appear every time I open app!! I recommend to make separate button that will call explore nearby if I want so.
It stopped showing incoming public transport
After the update it doesn’t count time to the arrival of public transport. It just says that there are no buses on this bus stop currently. It was the reason why I used google maps and now when it doesn’t work this app doesn’t have sense for me((If you can fix it or solve my problem I will use this app again but for now it’s useless.
- Google LLC
- 218.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.