goScore is the NFL app we think you’ll love and hope to heck we’re right! Featuring game and team analysis, odds, stats you need to know without the ones you don’t.
Join us on this exciting journey by downloading the latest version of goScore and telling us what you think. Keep checking back for more updates throughout the 2021 season and beyond!
goScore provides valuable, visual pre-game, live, and post-game insights into the entire NFL season’s games. We have pre-game odds from over 12 licensed and legal US bookmakers so you can track where and how the bookmakers think the game is going to end up.
goScore NFL features a unique combination of innovative features that you won’t find on any other football app.
A quick overview list of goScore’s new features:
• g-Rank – goScore’s proprietary algorithmic ranking system. The g-Rank analyzes certain team statistics to outline the effectiveness of their offensive, defensive and overall team performance.
• Insights - measure the team against a series of game trends and compare them against league averages.
• Compare - compare Offense, Defense and Special Team statistics of any two teams. You can compare the insights, ratings and splits of two teams too!
• Best Odds – for each game, we take the odds of our sportsbooks and aggregate the best current lines, so you don’t have to worry about finding them.
• Odds movements graphs – want to see whether a sportbook’s odds has improved or worsened for a game? Use our odds movements graphs – available for each game – to track a sportsbook’s line history.
• Weather section – this section now offers a quick hourly summary, apparent temperature, humidity levels, wind speeds and gusts, and chance and intensity of precipitation – so you can get an idea of the sort of weather your team is playing in.
This is all in addition to the following:
• Schedule – covering all of the regular season and postseason games.
• Live scores – prompt live scores for all regular and postseason games.
• Standings - at-a-glance division, conference, league standings, with the option to analyze certain team records.
• Win Probability – find out who is on course to win a game and whether a play was costly or not – updating in real-time during each game.
• Drives – a list of a game’s drives including scoring drives and the chain of events that lead to them.
• Stats – a huge selection of in-game statistics, updating in real-time for each game.
• Odds – compare point spread, total and moneyline odds from a growing list of licensed US bookmakers.
• Team – stadium address and capacity, coach information, team schedule, key stats (with game-by-game statistical breakdowns ad) and current roster.
• Key Stats – for each team, with graph visuals showing the averages and extensive filter options such as regular season, regular post, home (regular), road (regular), last 3, 5, 7 or 10 games.
• Ratings – a unique pre-game visual that compares two teams’ offensive and defensive strengths and weaknesses against each other – and the whole league.
We’re proud to say that our data is sourced directly from the official NFL supplier and is enhanced by data from a number of other data providers and specialists.
Terms of Service: https://www.goscore.com/terms-of-service
What some of our users are saying:
“Great start, super slick app. I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes” -Peter Smooth
“Nice not to have a mountain of stats I just don’t need” -James McBriar
- Updated footer links.
- Discontinued Strength of Schedule and Strength of Victory from Standings.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GOSCORE LIMITED
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © goScore Limited 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.