HaikuJAM is a world of collaborative thoughts built by people like you.
How it works is simple: write a few words on any topic and two others will add to your thought. The result is a 3 line poem written by 3 strangers.
Join over 100,000 others expressing themselves, connecting with each other and writing beautiful poems together. Every second, new poems are being written and new friendships are being forged.
Think of HaikuJAM as a travellers cafe where you can discover interesting people and share stories over a drink.
If you're still not sure whether you need this in your life, here's what others are saying about HaikuJAM:
"An imaginative and inspiring way to connect and bond with strangers" - Forbes
"A Zen garden for the mind" - CNET
"A place to kindle the imagination and untangle stuck thinking" - New York Times
"One of the best creative apps globally" - The Guardian
So, can we jam?
We have a new update for you, it includes:
- We've moved the navigation to the bottom toolbar for easier navigation between screens
- A new notification screen to help you filter between different types of notifications
- Bunch of crash and bug fixes
As always, thanks for the amazing support!
Ratings and Reviews
- HAIKU JAM LIMITED
- 84 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Haiku Jam Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.