Hudway Go is a simple GPS navigation app for drivers.
It keeps it very intuitive and non-distracting, displaying just the outline of the road you’re driving and your next manoeuvre.
"Hudway is one of the cleverest driving apps we've seen"
"Hudway app is unbelievably cool for one special reason: It actually lets you see your directions and route right on your windshield"
— USA Today
"Hudway HUD tool will remind you nothing less than a science fiction movie that you watched recently"
"HUDWAY turns your windshield into a jet fighter cockpit"
HUDWAY Go helps you drive safer in fog, rain, heavy snow, in dusk and darkness.
Create a route and place your smartphone on the dashboard — you’ll see the route reflected on your windshield. Keep your eyes on the road and know in advance what’s ahead — a straight run, or a ramp-turn. This is especially handy when driving between cities.
- Intuitive 3D map, simple navigation
- Voice Assistance
- Speed limits
- Long tap on the map to set the destination
- Fuel consumption calculation
- Transit points
- Search for addresses and POI
- Choose alternative routes
- Drive offline right after you start
- The app will recalculate the route if you leave it
- Classic GPS map navigation mode
- Head-up display (HUD) mode
- Trip info: ETA, speed, distance traveled, directions on the next manoeuvre, and more
- Based on OpenStreetMap (OSM)
Note: If you face any problems or find any bugs, please email us at email@example.com or report the bug right from the app.
We appreciate your feedback!
1. On a clear day, the device screen brightness is typically insufficient to give a decent reflection for HUD mode. In that situation, you can use the app in standard mode with the phone fixed with some mount, OR stay HUD using our HUDWAY Glass accessory (learn more about it at hudwayglass.com). At night, in dusk, or in dull weather the reflection is normally well-discernible.
2. When driving, make sure that your smartphone or tablet is well fixed in some mount or on some sticky pad, and doesn't prevent you from clearly seeing the road.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note about the auto-renewing premium subscription:
— The auto-renewing subscription is available on yearly basis for USD $2.99
— Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
— Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
— Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
— Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
— No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
— Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you want to use HUD during a day-time — there is a special accessory HUDWAY Glass: http://hudwayglass.com
— For long-distance routes, the app now announces ramps and exits, forks and junctions on highways.
— Switching between the created routes is now possible by tapping the route on the map.
— Finally: you can manually set whether HUDWAY will switch to lanscape when Home button is facing left or right
— 2D map now features a widget alerting on the next manoeuver
Ratings and Reviews
Recently there were excellent updates to the application. There are no bugs. The application has become more user-friendly and additional features have appeared. It's very easy to use, developers respect.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you very much for your positive feedback! Appreciate this:)
Cool app, but why osm so outdated?
Developer Response ,
Hi, we understand that some maps may appear out of date. Please keep in mind that we depend on our map providers. As soon as the providers will deliver us the new map data, we will implement it in form of update via App Store. Please be patient. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Waste of time & money
Slow, no map updates, map zoom doesn’t work (zooming map signatures go microscopic and unreadable), no address search, you need to know the map better than navi... very disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your feedback and we're very sorry for the inconveninces with our app! You see, our app is based on OSM map provider and most of the map issues are connected with that. There's hardly something that can be done from our side. If you have any specific problems - please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thanks!
- HUDWAY LLC.
- 91.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © HUDWAY LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 year USD 4.99
- Premium Lifetime USD 8.99
- Premium on 3 months USD 2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.