Train your mind, Mind yourself. A strong mind is the best defense against stress. With the help of idstress you can overcome stress and alleviate its symptoms starting with only 5 steps for free. Train your mind and improve your well-being every day with a personalized program made according to your needs and your results from the stress test. The personalized program consists of an extended and varied list of exercises (meditations and breathings) arranged by categories that will give you the opportunity of trying a new exercise in a daily routine.
THE FIRST 5 STEPS
- Step 1: Improve your concentration. With the first step in less than 2 minutes you will be able to free your mind, calm your thoughts and focus your attention in the present moment.
- Steps 2: Sleep to wake up rested. Within 3 minutes with your own breathing you will be able to relax every part of your body and clear your mind to sleep and rest as your body and mind deserve.
- Step 3: Relax your head and shoulders. There are key points in our body that stress attacks with tension. In this third step you will be able to relax two of the most important parts of your body so you can also clear your mind and feel at your best to go through your day.
- Step 4: Have a good posture. Be aware of your body and your breathing by taking this 2 minutes step that will help you to feel comfortable in a good posture without stress.
- Step 5: Breath. Find a moment of fullness where you meet with your emotions to liberate every part of your body from tensions and worries. Let your mind and body be in a total harmony within this 2 minutes step.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING YOUR MIND
- Reduce stress, anxiety and worries.
- Enjoy better relationships with your loved ones.
- Sleep, eat, love and think better.
- Experience peace of mind and mind-body connection.
- Improve focus and performance at work .
- Increase self-awareness.
- Healthy management of emotions.
- Prevent diseases.
idstress app it's based in the methods and knowledge about meditation (active and reflective) adapted to the needs of modern life and the power of breathing, from the therapist Ana Lombard.
Her mission as a therapist is to help people to unite and perceive mind, body, abilities and values, in order to achieve a global balance in their life.
- 5 steps to alleviate stress symptoms and overcome stress.
- Personalized program based on your results from the stress test.
- Categories of meditation and breathing exercises to help you reduce stress level in specific situations.
- Stress test that allows you to identified your level of stress and have a personalized program according to you needs and the category you choose.
- Express relaxations with written exercises for you to take a few minutes and deal with stress in specific moments.
SUBSCRIPTIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Follow your personal programe to train your mind and reduce the stress symptoms using any of the following subscription options:
1 MONTH 11,99€ /month
INCLUDES A 7 DAYS FREE TRIAL
Your account will be charged to your iTunes Account for the 11,99€ month fee within 24 hours prior to the end of the current month.
Most Popular! - 3 MONTHS 8,99€/Month
INCLUDES A 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL
Your account will be charged for the 26,99€ quarterly fee within 24 hours prior to the end of the last month.
1 YEAR 69,99€ per year
INCLUDES A 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL
Your account will be charged for the 69,99€ year fee within 24 hours prior to the end of the last month.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Weekly notification update
- Ana Lombard
- 63.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Enlace Projects
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Relax USD 1.99
- Breathing USD 1.99
- Concentration USD 1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.