Have you ever wondered when you last did something?
Your last vacation, your last call to your parents, or last toothbrush you changed.
Last Time makes tracking things become an easy and enjoyable task, so that you won't forget any important thing again.
- Last time you watched the movie.
- Last time you hang out with your friends.
- Last time you visited your parents.
- Last time you enjoyed with your children.
- Last time you saw the dentist.
- Last time you read some good books.
Not just the good things, but you could track events you wish to quit or refrain from like smoking or being late. Possibility is limited to your imagination.
You will find you can manage time and things better just by knowing when you last did that things.
- Event tracking: Keeping track of how long since the last occurrence of an event.
- High usability: One tap away from any actions.
- Customizable: Change icons and backgrounds up to your preference.
- History: You could take note and see when you last did something in chronological order.
- Filtering display: Select to see only weeks, months, or years old events.
- Reminder: An app level reminder.
- New look and feel
- Export histories as CSV (from event detail and settings)
- Add Siri voice command
- Be able to add history/delete event/add Siri command/export CSV from event detail
- Fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
The fourth year of use. Like everything. Thank you
The great thing to take a look at yourself.
I like to write down a lot of things like when was last I cooked something and what was that. Also I like to mark times when I was angry or exited to analyze self behavior.
- Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
- 51.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
- USD 2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.