LiNA Touch – the user / operating APP for the Blu2Light System.
With LiNA Touch you can operate any Blu2Light System with your iPhone or iPAD.
Please note: to create a LiNA Touch user profile the LiNA Connect is required.
• Up to 64 DALI devices per Blu2Light DALI controller.
• Up to 16 functional groups per Blu2Light DALI controller.
• Up to 64 light scenes per Blu2Light DALI controller.
• Up to 64 sequences per Blu2Light DALI controller.
• Up to 250 events can be configured per Blu2Light DALI controller.
• Daylight and motion detection integrated (only devices with sensors).
• Super-high performance wireless mesh system.
• Colour control and dimming for all common standards already integrated.
• Security functions to protect the system.
Blu2Light Bluetooth® system AT A GLANCE
• Open standard means that the technology is accessible for all market partners for further development and use.
• Needs no additional router.
• Improved network security ensures optimum protection against illegal access both prior to and during luminaire use (luminaire hijacking).
• The 4-step security concept:
– I individual user and administrator passwords for the app and cloud services
– unique product reference code in the form of a QR code
– encrypted mesh connections (128 bit/AES)
• Encrypted Bluetooth® wireless technology communication
• Immediate compatibility with every Bluetooth® wireless technology
module with a Nordic nRF52 chipset (currently based on BT 4.2).
Adaptations to other manufacturers are possible.
• Self-healing, high-performance mesh network thanks to using all 40 Bluetooth® wireless technology channels for data transfer and distribution.
• An event-based operating system that lets you define 250 incoming and outgoing events (switching, dimming, colour, timer, and much more) per Bluetooth® device.
• All Blu2Light components can function as a standalone system,
can form a Bluetooth® wireless technology mesh network with
several hundred devices and be integrated into building
management systems via the IoT structure.
• The entire system is controlled and commissioned via the
LiNA Connect APP (for configuration) and LiNA Touch (for operation)..
• When combining Blu2Light components with drivers featuring
already integrated Active DALI technology (e.g. VS B2L ready
DALI LED driver) no additional power supply is required for the sensor.
• Blu2Light devices fitted with a DALI bus can be combined with
any DALI driver via the DALI standard.
• Integration of EnOcean switches/keys with Bluetooth® wireless
technology is possible (PTM 215B).
• OTA update of the system possible (Bluetooth® wireless technology
mesh and operating system)
For more information please visit:
Home button and page overview for quicker navigation, performance optimization and bugfixes.
- M-Way Solutions GmbH
- 2.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vossloh-Schwabe Deutschland GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.