Mac app to open and edit Xcode localizations. It searches the .lproj/.strings files and opens them in an organised interface from where can be easily edited. It makes large or messy projects more manageable.
- edit terms
- edit translations
- add new terms
- remove terms
- search any word
- on save all the redundant spaces in the file are removed
And the best thing, it's open source, you can help out with the development or just look for curiosity into the swift3 sources on github.
For requests and bugs please use the project's github.
- Search all .strings files in a project
- Group localizations by filenames and chose which ones to edit
- Refined interface
- At launch open the last project
- Detect and keep inline comments if they exist
- Fixed a number of minor bugs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.