Lock Watcher allows you to detect who is touch your OS. Lock Watcher turns your OS into a stealth surveillance system. Application receives high quality photo from the your Mac’s camera or an external camera and store it to hard disk or cloud storage.
Lock Watcher has some triggers that can make you OS more secure.
Lock Watcher features in detail:
* Supports either the built-in or an external camera
* High Quality photo on alert detection. Optimally compresses image to minimize storage.
* Easy-to-use, simple configuration to when to make snapshot and where to put it.
- on WakeUp,
- on Login,
- on switch battery pawer(laptop only),
- on USB mont.
* Add information to snapshot:
- current device location,
- IP Address of network,
- Traceroute of network.
* Storage option:
- to Database,
- to local folder,
- to iCloud,
- to Dropbox.
* Files has date format, easy to find snapshot.
* Show indicator on menubar icon or push local notifications on trigger.
* Access by password to snapshots and application settings.
* Secure manage files if you have connected Apple Watch or keyboard with Touch ID.
* Launch automatically on login.
Lock Watcher doesn't send any info to 3rd party services.
- fixed trace route info
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vitalii Parovishnyk
- 5.7 MB
- Requires macOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © IGR Software 2008 - 2022
- 1,99 USD
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.