MEGOGO includes popular TV channels, sports broadcasts, a huge collection of movies as well as audiobooks and podcasts for the whole family.
- Over 240 TV channels online and recorder for up to 14 days.
- Over 13,500 movies and series for any mood.
- Hollywood blockbusters and new movies with the possibility to choose soundtracks, subtitles, and video quality.
- An "Audio" section with a large collection of audiobooks and podcasts on popular topics.
- A fantastic collection of cartoons and children's TV channels, even for the youngest ones.
- Live broadcasts of concerts, festivals, sports, and cybersports events.
- The download feature of movies and audio. Watch or listen even offline.
- System of recommendations. Watch movies, listen to the audio, click the "like" button, and leave comments to get a selection created especially for you.
- One subscription on five devices: Apple TV, PCs, set-top boxes, smartphones, and tablets.
Whoosh! And the new version of the application is ready.
We've improved the rewinding of videos and broadcasts of TV channels by double-tap, you can immediately see what moment you can skip to. Plus, we've added the release date of each podcast. All is for your convenience!
Needless to say, it was not without fixing minor bugs but that's what we do regularly.
Update your app, and go for new MEGOGO impressions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app overall, some features are missing
Application has big amount of various content and works flawlessly most of the times.
Please add filter for movie language, this could greatly simplify search, so for example I would like to watch only movie with English track or only with Ukrainian.
Also one more feature that is missing on Apple TV app is list of recently watched movies, looking forward to have one, thanks.
Not recommended to use
Complicated UI, unclear subscription plan. Unable to get my money back even if I didn’t watched any movie. I just wanted to see one movie, bought $2.99 plan but it doesn’t cover all movie database! I had to pay another $3.99 plan in order to see that movie. I can’t even pay extra dollars for subscription upgrade! Well at least application is working.
Update. I contacted with Megogo support via phone and they didn’t helped me. Operator said he can’t get my money back or change subscription even if I pay extra money. Transactions is under Apple jurisdiction :) I asked Apple support help me, but got declined. Well played Megogo. I would like to notice that operator admitted problems with UX and payment system but can’t do nothing with that. So your advice to ask support is useless.
Developer Response ,
To resolve the situation, we recommend that you write to the support service in any other convenient way: http://megogo.ru/en/contacts or to Viber - https://chats.viber.com/megogonet.
Finally English audio
After 4 years of trying Megogo once a year every year there are English audio tracks on all the shows and movies that I want to watch.
The app works really well, and, dare I say, is at times better than Netflix.
- Megogo OOO
- 216.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2020 MEGOGO
- In-App Purchases
- Optimal 3,99 USD
- Certificate to watch a video 1,99 USD
- Certificate to watch a video 0,99 USD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.