Looking for the most talked about TV programmes and films from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, films, documentaries and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV programmes and films all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and stream videos straight to your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalised Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for children with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and films and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
Keep your app updated to get the latest Netflix experience on your iPhone and iPad.
And in this release, we've fixed bugs and made performance improvements. Just for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have an idea
Hi devs, you got a really nice app but you can make it even better. I am learning English and watch films on it with subtitles but sometimes i see words that I don’t understand, and yeah, I can go to the translator and see the definition of the word but for users it would be very convenient if you add a function when I tap on the word that I don’t know it will show me the meaning of it, but in the concrete situation of the film. I know it is not easy to do it but if you add this function millions of users will be very thankful.
Sadly getting bad...
It’s been a good ride, then suddenly the quality of Netflix Originals is dropping. I mean, there are tons of some TV shows and movies that at some point were created by lunatics. Lots of Low quality Chinese content, represented as original. Why cancel Marvel’s Jessica, Luke, Daredevil and Punisher ? I was always waiting for new series of these. The Ranch without Rooster is not the same, I don’t even speak about House of cards, that turned into disaster without Kevin Spacey. Someone just blames people and you just fire them, without further ado. It’s not a streaming service anymore that cares about audience and works for people, this has turned into worst version of Hollywood. Sometimes you have to go “Auditory and people first and Netflix last” which is more valuable in long term. The culture of the company is not good enough to dictate the direction of development of movies. Ah soon we will see a new Stranger Things, just because they had a rating, seems like u forgot when a good story should and and when not...very disappointing...
not so good
when i first downloaded your app, i was so happy and thought it was amazing. There were so many movies and TV shows to watch. BUT after one month of using it i’ve changed my mind. the biggest problem is that i can’t select language that i want. for example: i live in Lviv, Ukraine and i can select only 9 languages that Netflix think i should know(or what they thought when they made that sample). that languages are: Bulgarian, English, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish and Ukrainian. As you can see there are languages of that countries that are situated near Ukraine. but the problem is that in Ukraine i had no selection of Ukrainian subtitles. and when i was in Hungary they magically appeared🤔 and yeah, when i returned back to Ukraine they disappeared. also i’m learning German right now, so want to watch some movies at least with German subtitles, but there is no selection! i have no choice. and while my stay in German, they were also not available.
so why there is no ukrainian subtitles in Ukraine but they are available in Hungary? why i have no selection of German language(even when i’m in German)?
many questions and no answers...
i think that it is my last month using Netflix.
- Netflix, Inc.
- 86 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Standard 9,99 USD
- Netflix Premium 11,99 USD
- Netflix Basic 7,99 USD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.