With the NETGEAR Insight app, network discovery, setup, monitoring and management can now be done in the palm of your hand – anytime, anywhere.
Unlike most network management solutions, NETGEAR Insight is a complete unified network management solution built specifically for the SMB market.
With the easy, user friendly networking experience, NETGEAR Insight app enables multi-device configuration, network management, monitoring, and service deployment of select NETGEAR wireless, storage and switching devices either locally or remotely.
* Manage multiple network locations from one screen
* Unified cloud management of both wired and wireless networks
* Instant discovery of your network devices
* Unified and simplified multi-device configuration
* Intuitive mobile user experience and remote access with cloud network monitoring and management
* No additional need for cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server
NETGEAR Insight Managed Devices:
* Insight Managed Wireless Access Points – Meeting the need for higher bandwidth, multi-user support
* Insight Managed Switches — Networking made simple
* ReadyNAS Storage — Powerful, scalable
NETGEAR Insight Cloud Portal now available at https://insight.netgear.com.
- Supports new device model WBC502 - Outdoor long-range WiFi AirBridge
- Enhances filtering and user settings for event notifications
- Direct linkages across network level and device level settings
- Adds Insight Premium subscription purchase support
- Migrates VPN and ICP credits after upgrade from Premium to Pro subscription
- UI improvements for VLAN configuration
- Fixes GS Smart Switches goes offline after enabling Static mode on Management VLAN
- Fixes multiple crashes
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- NETGEAR, Inc.
- 248.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Netgear Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.