KEY FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
1. Real full-sized cards in your smartphone.
2. Convenient and fast search.
3. Special CardBar menu for fast access to details and internal features on each card.
4. Convenient categorized card addition menu.
5. Interactive map to find outlet locations and get directions.
6. Reliable data protection system.
7. Instant synchronization between devices.
8. CardHelper for receiving hints and leaving feedback as to whether or not virtual cards are accepted at the point of use.
• Oyko App is available via subscription with one month free trial. Subscription gives access to all the App's functions, like storing cards and their key data, bar code usage, access to the actual cards available to be added, access to the data on outlets location, etc. There are two subscription options available: monthly and annual.
• Subscription payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account is charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal advised
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Improved design and stability of the App
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally I can leave my cards home!
It took me a long time to choose an app - really didn’t want to spend hours on adding my cards to an app and then get disappointed. Oyko has a very simple interface, convenient search and adding a card takes me less then 5 second ( it scans barcode). Thank you guys, keep on doing a great job!
Developer Response ,
Cool and easy to use
No more tons of cards or miss opportunity when I forgot a card.
Please remove tabs from widget
Cards randomly disappears from widget. Moreover, tabs cost so much screen space and so useless. Make like it was before, or at least let me turn this off in settings (see only favorites or frequently used in widget). I’ll return 5 stars
Developer Response ,
Without the tabs we won't be able to integrate the switch between "Frequently used" and "Favourite" cards; and we were asked to have both integrated into the widget. We have to listen to many users and meet their needs, no just few of them.
That's really pity that such a small thing made you rate us with 3 stars only, totally unfair. :(
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Oyko OU
- 174.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Oyko OÜ
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly 0,49 USD
- Annual 2,99 USD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.