Get a plan how to buy something big, what you always dreamed of.
1. Add your goal: for example, to buy a car, a new house, or to arrange a wedding, or start a family. Enter the amount of money you need to achieve the goal. Paid version will allow to add more than one goal.
2. Add a reserved sum of money: how much money do you want to keep.
3. Fill in your income and your regular expenses on food, transportation, mortgage, etc.
4. That's all!
You will get the
- date of achievement for each goal;
- sum of money you will have after that;
- forecast graph of your capital growth;
- detailed calculation results;
What a great plan of achievement of your lifetime goals, isn't it?
- your income will grow?
- your expenses will shrink?
- you will have a family?
- you will get an inheritance?
A new plan will be ready in a matter of seconds! This app is the powerful and handy tool for 'What if' analysis in your pocket.
More advantages over manual calculations with pencil and paper or a spreadsheet processor:
- Unique flexible cash flow calculation and capital growth forecasting engine.
- Protection from negative amount of money on your balance: brilliant option if you prefer not to spend on this goal if you balance will become negative because of this spending.
- Building a forecast for a several years in a matter of seconds.
- Really handy option to exclude your living expenses when you are on a holiday trip.
This is FREE version. It allows you to:
- add one goal,
- get a forecast for a 3 year,
- add any number of regular expenses,
- add 1 regular revenue,
- add 1 vacation expense,
- add 1 celebration expense,
- the free version has ads.
What's new in Version 1.2.0
This update contains a set of improvements of design and performance which made Plan Big Life more convenient and more pleasant to use.
Brand new, created from scratch, objective chooser. Completely new chooser with gesture and touch support, which we have developed for you is amazingly fast and easy to use!
New menu bar. We have re-implemented the menu from the ground up, gaining the best responsiveness possible.
Minor improvements and fixes. We are constantly improving our app for you!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.