Privat24 – the whole PrivatBank in your smartphone.
Check the balance on the card in real time, pay for your mobile phone, transfer money to friends and family, and buy travel tickets.
It works with cards of any banks of Ukraine. Nothing is as easy!
Top 5 popular features
• Browse the balance and statement of the card account.
• Replenish your mobile phone in more than 140 countries
• Transfer money from card to card
• Pay all bills on the territory of Ukraine
• Buy transport tickets
• Pay for utility bills, create regular payments.
• Pay for Viasat, Vega, Volia Cable, Kyivstar, Ukrtelecom.
• Send PrivatMoney and Western Union money transfers.
• Buy railway, bus and airline tickets
• Via the QR-code, get a transfer or pay a bill
• Via the QR-code, sign in Privat24 via web
• Get cash without a card with the QR-code
That's not all yet!
• Work with loans and deposits
• Change the accrual terms in your "Piggy bank"
• Receive and transfer your bank details
• Follow exchange rates
• Contact the bank any time via telephone, e-mail
• Check the map of the nearest branches and ATMs
• Apple Pay
Developed by PrivatBank http://privat24.ua
The banking license No. 22 from 05.10.2011
– You can subscribe to Apple Music in app on quite favorable *sly look* terms
Ratings and Reviews
Despite it has an instant money transfer , even for private entrepreneurs , the design , navigation and experience is terrible and ugly. Non-logical areas and buttons. Also, buggy when transfer money, some times shows wrong debt, which is return correct after 5-10mins. Annoying to see that a thousands UAH disappear from an account. Multiple cards sorted in random order.... if you rename a card from standard -- it will randomly shows you new and old names. Lots of useless functions, while it's better to tune the basic ones. Taking in mind that other Bank introduces P2P cards transfer in apps, Privat becomes less and less attractive.
App itself does a job for a single account, but if you have a business account with multiple cards paying online or for the services can be a pain.
For example, on the website you can set certain cards to be excluded from list of visible cards or those that suppose to be excluded from payment options. That would make sense, but in certain areas of the app it’s completely ignoring those settings and next time you decide to pay for something with app it would pick a random account and try to charge it!!!
It might be your foreign currency account or business account. Which would result in declined transaction or apply extra charge for currency conversion.
Please, fix that stupid behaviour or let the user pick a default card that would be preselected.
5 starts for the best update descriptions
Personally, I'm okay with the functionality, design (thanks for the dark theme) and stability. But what I really appreciate and anticipate every time - app update descriptions. Who came up with the idea to write semi-funny descriptions is a genius and probably KVN graduate. Keep doing it and make people laugh. Please?
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.