Realm Browser is a viewer and editor for .realm data store files. It allows developers implementing Realm in their apps to easily view and debug the contents of the .realm files their apps have created.
- View all of the objects in a .realm file, filtered by object class.
- Easily modify values of specific objects.
- Navigate between objects via their relations.
- Observe realm files updating in real-time from their parent app.
- Quickly generate sample databases in order to experiment with value types.
Realm is a mobile database, a replacement for SQLite & Core Data.
Fix a crash when deleting objects.
Display the size of data properties in their cells.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
More functionality required
Appplication works perfect but in most cases we need to create our own database with our data. I hope you will add this feature in next versions
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.