Skype – Connect, Create, Talk & Discover, now with Bing GPT-4
SKYPE WITH MICROSOFT BING, POWERED BY GPT-4
Ask Bing 1:1 or in any group chat:
- Help me plan a trip to Europe this summer
- Write a dad joke and translate it into any language
- Ask for film recommendations
- Unleash your creativity
Skype is now integrated with Bing, cutting-edge AI-powered copilot, the latest generative language model from OpenAI that you can use for free. With ChatGPT in Skype, you don’t need any technical knowledge, just ask a question like you would a friend.
Bonus points: Try asking ChatGPT in your native language and find the most interesting question to ask!
SKYPE WITH ANYONE FOR FREE
Skype is the best way to stay connected with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Whether you want to talk to your family, friends or colleagues. You can make free video calls with up to 100 people, send and receive text messages, use ChatGPT with others, send voice messages, emojis, share your screen to show what you’re working on.
ADD A SECOND NUMBER TO YOUR PHONE
Need more privacy? Get a Skype Number, it’s affordable and private. With additional Skype subscription you can also call landlines and mobiles at affordable prices in most countries in the world.
With Skype’s new Today tab you can get free personalised news. Stay informed, productive, entertained and inspired with up-to-date news.
Skype-to-Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
• Privacy and Cookies policy: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=507539
• Microsoft Services Agreement: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=530144
• EU Contract Summary: https://go.skype.com/eu.contract.summary
All permissions are optional and require consent (you can continue using Skype without granting these permissions, but certain features may not be available).
• Contacts - Skype can sync and upload your device contacts to Microsoft's servers so that you can easily find and connect with your contacts that already use Skype.
• Microphone - The microphone is needed for people to hear you during audio or video calls or for you to record audio messages.
• Camera - The camera is needed for people to see you during video calls, or for you to be able to take photos or videos whilst you’re using Skype.
• Location - You can share your location with other users or use your location to help find relevant places near you.
• Photo Library - Storage is needed to be able to store photos or to share your photos with others you may chat with.
• Notifications - Notifications allow users to know when messages or calls are received even when Skype is not actively being used.
• Siri - This allows Siri to make calls in Skype.
• Calendar - Access to the calendar is so that calls can be scheduled and added to the calendar.
• Motion Usage - Motion usage is used so that Skype can detect when your device is rotated, so that Skype can orientate the camera correctly.
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype. Here's what's new:
- Long-press a message for emoji reactions & refreshed design that adapts to your theme
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Visit https://go.skype.com/whatsnew for more details.
Ratings and Reviews
Problems with notifications
I receive notifications about messages in 20% of cases. It’s so irritating…
There are no problems with calls, but why I can’t see notifications about massages.
I use skype for work and feel awkward when I ignore person for half an hour just because I haven’t heard the message
Best of the best!
This is the best messenger ever i have ever tried. Since I’m a part of IT business i need to have a group calls and chats, Skype allows me to share screen to several participants and to join other members through regular phone line at a time. As I know there is no messenger, who supports such features as Skype. During last year it was improved perfectly and I have nothin to complain on. I would like to say “Thank you” to dev team, who makes it possible.
Overall, much better because it used to crash quite often and there are some suggestions to think about:
- Would be nice to add a function which would keep the video (i.g. recorded video of the meeting) in front of/above other apps so the user could do other things while listening/watching to it.
- Also, would be wonderful to add in both PC version and app a function- pin a certain message.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skype Communications S.a.r.l
- 184.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2003 - 2023 Skype Limited, Patents Pending. Skype, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" symbol are trade marks of Skype Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Skype Credit 5,99 USD
- Russia 6,99 USD
- Skype Credit 11,99 USD
- Ukraine 7,99 USD
- United States 3,49 USD
- United States Skype number 7,99 USD
- Russia 18,99 USD
- Skype Credit 29,99 USD
- World Extended 19,99 USD
- United Kingdom Skype Number 7,99 USD
Get things done within this app using just your voice.