WordsApp is the real game for learning Spanish. We’ve combined the best from games and educational apps and added a pinch of imagination.
WordsApp is an exciting journey to Spanish-speaking countries and cities with language immersion during which your brain will absorb words and grammar.
1. A unique way to learn the language—a trip around the world where your knowledge of Spanish is your currency.
2. Just a few minutes a day, and over the course of a year you’ll learn more words than a native speaker uses in their daily life.
3. Train your Spanish listening comprehension, translation skills, and grammar, and just have fun.
4. A smart algorithm based on the forgetting curve lies at the very core of the game! WordsApp will proactively toss in words you otherwise would have forgotten.
5. Unlock new modes and mechanics! The more you play, the more exciting ways to learn you’ll find along the way.
6. Play anywhere—take a breather at work, entertain yourself on the daily commute, learn something useful before bed, or play through a couple of levels when there’s nothing to read on Facebook and every post is already liked on Instagram. No restrictions.
7. An incredibly special and gorgeous app that will really make you better every single day!
8. You just play the game, and your brain absorbs words and grammar.
WordsApp—play and learn!
Terms of Service: https://cognitico.com/terms
We've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
PS. If you like WordsApp, please take 3 minutes and rate us in the AppStore.
Ratings and Reviews
I played that game for a week and I can say what it is greater app for learning English by playing! My English lvl is intermediate, I think, most of words is familiar for me, but new topics are very interesting and contains new words! I noticed what I never use Party Popper booster, it would be great if developers add the ability to exchange Party Popper booster to Bomb (for example 3 Party Poppers for 2 Bombs) it would be very useful!
My English language sou bad, but with that app he gets better
Developer Response ,
Thank you for a positive review!
Good but have a lot of bugs :(
This app is really cool but there are a lot of bugs. For example, I cannot choose a new topic to learn. When I click on “Choose a new topic” the new opened window is blank. I can find a topic only by clicking on spotlight on the left corner. Can it be fixed somehow?Also, sometimes words are hide behind other words and you cannot mark it and failed the level. Will be waiting for a fix.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cognitico INC.
- 314.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Cognitico Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PREMIUM access, 3 days free 19,99 USD
- PREMIUM access, 3 days free 7,99 USD
- Resume saving 0,99 USD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.