The official companion app for your Swivl robot.
1. Open this app and connect to your Swivl robot.
2. Connect all the Markers you have to capture multiple audio channels
3. Start and stop recording using the red button on the side of the Primary Marker
Then your videos will upload to your Swivl account. Login to cloud.swivl.com to securely view, comment, and share your videos.
-Works with your Swivl C Series robot
-Connects up to 5 Markers (microphones) for independent audio channels
-Records and uploads video to your Swivl account (cloud.swivl.com)
-Initiates Multi-Camera recordings (requires Swivl+ Student mobile app)
-Initiates Dual-Camera Screencast (requires Swivl+ Desktop application)
-Manages firmware updates
Swivl+ Student: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swivl-student/id1156641090
Swivl Screencast: https://www.swivl.com/screen-recording/
• new audio configuration. Now it allows connecting your Swivl robot to your classroom audio system while running a Live Streamed Session with Swivl
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Swivl, Inc
- 98.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2018 Swivl
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-Camera Day Pass 0,99 USD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.