A tool for student presenters
Teevers Pte. Ltd.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Moo-V is a tool for anyone who wants to create short, simple but fun presentation videos but do not have any experience in any video editing software or app.
Some examples of what Moo-V can do:
1. Presenters can read their scripts from a teleprompter-like textbox and which can also be displayed as subtitles in the published videos.
2. Presenters can create picture-in-picture videos or scribble notes on their videos easily.
3. Presenters can superimpose themselves into cartoon characters to liven up their presentations for their audience.
4. Presenters can also include ready-made intro animations in their videos to make them look like actual news programs.
Moo-V is especially suitable for schools to produce morning news videos to make public announcements, weather reports, and many others.
The free version of Moo-V is a full-feature one that allows you to create and save a single presentation. To create and save multiple presentations, please upgrade to the paid version.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teevers Pte. Ltd.
- 312 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Teevers. Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium License 35,99 USD
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.